Sunday, November 25, 2012

Drinkers remorse...



I always say I will not drink anymore on the day of my hangovers. Why is it the night of all the fun, such blatant drunk ignorance seems so enticing? No matter what anyone says, there should never ever be a reason for an over weight, middle aged, mother to dance in the "club"... or sing "nan nigga" in the car on the way to said club.


Last night was supposed to be just a normal night lol. Me and my bestie didn't even "get ready" and decided to go out and have a few beers for her birthday. Every single year, her birthday gets us in trouble lol. Last year was when we got drunk and she made out with some weird guy from NC. The year before she shut her hand in the car door and called me a whore. The year before that I don't even remember lol. Last night there were many moments of shame for us both.

We started at Clancy's. A normal place for us to go. With in the first 15, we had 2 vodka tonic's and saw a bar fight. Lol what happened to a "few beers"? Now this fight was totally ridiculous and highly amusing. I am pretty sure one of the little guys resorted to kicking an old man in the head. But, I give the old man props, he could handle his own lol. We sat for a while, even butt dialed someone, lol and then started calling to look for more company. And we found some alright lol.

katie and holly

Katie and Holly are two friends I have not gotten to enjoy in a long time. I have seen them separately, but we never seem to all be together at the same time. We picked them both up and reminisced in the car about old times from high school. It was so weird to think of all the hysterically funny shit we did back then. We had no clue we were going to add a new night of immature stupidity to the list of memories...


After a little while at Clancy's Holly called up some friends and 3 guys from the past showed up. Lol We all were drinking and having a great time. And then we got drunk, and were still enjoying our time and laughs. After a while we had to leave and go to the next bar....That is when this got interesting...



retarded photo... wtf??
Badda Bings. Worst bar in bradenton. I seriously think it is like "Plenty of fish" in real life, and at 2 am, when the lights go on, men scatter like cock roaches looking for someone to pick up. Fortunately we were not there long. But i must say, because it was besties birthday, they announced it over the intercom and Katie poured a bucket of ice over her head lol. They wanted to pie her, but i knew she would kill us if we messed up what little make she had on lol.  So we drank, talked to weirdos from the past, and then took a retarded photo lol. It was a little crazy even if it was a blast... until...

Who ever suggested the "cellar" ...sucks. Lol i hate that bar more than badda's. We get there and i am already pretty drunk. The music is blaring, the bar is packed, and we are dancing. Why god WHY, do we think we can dance while wasted in the hood at 1am????? I swear to god, if anyone saw me that night (other than the affiliated people i was with) your best bet would be not to mention anything that happened in that bar. Considering i only remember bits and pieces of this crap, which i am sad i do, i do not what to remember what i blacked out lol.

While at the cellar, and dancing, i obviously had reached my limit. I needed to go home. I called j to come get me, but i had the keys and he had the kids.... I asked bestie to leave like 5 times... she didn't want to go and it was her birthday... I tried to convince one of the others to go home but one of the guys was stuck outside and the rest were enjoying the hood. I was screwed. Finally i got bestie aside and said "I have to go home, NOW"

"I HAVE TO GO HOME NOW" is like me and the besties safe word. She knows if we say that, I'm seriously going to barf, or be in serious trouble. So when i said that, she finally got it and told me to take her car. Luckily i was only like 10 blocks from my house, and i made it home safe.

When i awoke, I was alone in my bed, naked, and had definitely vomited the night before (in the toilette.. i guess that could be pretty gross if i didn't explain lol). The immediate feeling of death crept upon me and I had to get up and do a purse check. Phone? Check. Keys? Check. Card? Check. Camera? ugh.... check...

So I had not lost anything but my self respect, my friends, and one earring. I guess that wasn't that bad. Dealing with the hangover was probably the biggest down fall. And scarfing a hangover cheeseburger.... Ugh... So maybe now that i have my blog, before i go out next time, i can re-read the stupidity of what i did last night. Lol....ouch


 Happy freakin bday bestie lol ....






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are here to troll, dont even comment. I will be removing all comments that i see derogratory or un-needed. Thanks, h